ORANGE FENCING FOR CHILD CARE PURPOSES ONLY. TENANTS CHOICE.
*TRINDER PARK TRAIN STATION " 5-minute walk
*Bus Stops " Smith Rd and Station Rd all within a 5-minute walk
* BLOCK OF LAND " 645m2 in a cul-de-sac on the high side of the road . Check with Logan Council about Granny Flat or Auxiliary Building requirements.
* Current rental $310/week with excellent tenants who would like to stay.
* LOCAL SHOPS " just 5-minute walk
* MAJOR SHOPPING " Approx 20-minute walk
* Walk to Woodridge North Primary School " 5-minute walk
* High School " Approx 20-minute walk
* Family Day Care within easy walking distance.
* KARAWATHA FOREST is walking distance with approx. 1,000 acres of NATURE RESERVE - Bushwalking or bike riding
• Consists of 3 Large Bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Open plan Kitchen/ Dining
• Large Lounge with air-conditioning, which is open to Dining Area
• Security Door and Screens
• Side Access to the rear yard
• Large 6m x 6m Double Garage
VERY PRIVATE STREET " CU-DE-SAC POSITION
Excellent thank you kindly for your help. Glynis You are the best and whenever I have a house for sale (regardless where it is) you are the one to be contacted. thanks again
Excellent marketing, great communication and feedback made selling a pleasure. Sold within a week and a great price! Doesn't get any better than that. Thank you Glynis and all the friendly team from this family owned agency. Congratulations White Knights on another great sale. Terry from Kingston cheers Terry
Jason Lloyd represented White Knights Realty as a very professional agent, always showing respect for us and our home. Jason endured the highs and lows of selling our property keeping us up to date with the process. Jason was always reliable, polite and helpful through the entire experience and I would recommend Jason and White Knights realty to my family and friends.