DOWNSTAIRS - INTERNAL STAIRCASE
* Enter through a double door entry to a spacious lounge area downstairs with new carpets and a second dining area with a sink.
* Huge 4th bedroom or craft room. Tucked away - great teenage retreat or granny's room.
* There is a brew room or bar room downstairs for the boys.
* Previous laundry area could be converted to another shower area downstairs.
* Extra toilet downstairs.
* Additional office area or computer room for the games enthusiast.
* Laundry - large separate area to cope with the busiest home.
UPSTAIRS - INTERNAL STAIRCASE
* Recently polished wood floors, adding charm and character and also easy to clean.
* Very impressive kitchen, approximately 5 years old - designed with large modern pot and pan drawers for storage. A huge bench space for the cook, very modern.
* Dining area set opposite from the kitchen.
* Another lounge/family room upstairs with R/C air conditioning plus a computer nook or small office area at the front of the home, opening onto a small balcony.
* 3 bedrooms upstairs - main has built-in robes plus air conditioning.
* New carpets to all 3 bedrooms and all are large.
* Enter onto the back deck from the dining area. Great place to eat and overlooks the back yard.
* Bathroom and toilet were revamped the same time as the kitchen.
Good location to shops and the motorway, yet quietly tucked away in the ever popular Slacks Creek area. There is a double free standing carport, plus a storage area behind the roller doors.
The backyard is for the gardener with heaps of trees, chook house and a vegie patch, plus a garden shed.
There is side access to store the boat, the caravan or access the backyard.
Backyard has many fruit trees: Choc pudding, Tangelo, Mandarin, Mulberry, Lemon, Orange, Banana, Dwarf Lychee, Dragon Fruit, Passion Fruit and Feijoa.
Kym - 0419 175 320
Kellie - 0418 710 036
Excellent thank you kindly for your help. Glynis You are the best and whenever I have a house for sale (regardless where it is) you are the one to be contacted. thanks again
Excellent marketing, great communication and feedback made selling a pleasure. Sold within a week and a great price! Doesn't get any better than that. Thank you Glynis and all the friendly team from this family owned agency. Congratulations White Knights on another great sale. Terry from Kingston cheers Terry
Jason Lloyd represented White Knights Realty as a very professional agent, always showing respect for us and our home. Jason endured the highs and lows of selling our property keeping us up to date with the process. Jason was always reliable, polite and helpful through the entire experience and I would recommend Jason and White Knights realty to my family and friends.